Become a student volunteer at PDC2012
We are now looking for student volunteers for PDC 2012. As a student volunteer you are entitled to free registration to the conference in exchange for assistance with e.g.:
- General conference preparation
- On-site registration of conference participants
- On-site information to conference participants during the conference
- Presentation setup, support, and takedown
- (Informal) reception and conference dinner setup, support, and takedown
- General troubleshooting
We otherwise expect you to be nice and helpful where required.
As a volunteer you should expect to work before and during the conference - approximately 20 hours in total. Assistance during “Presentation setup, support, and takedown” provides a good opportunity for you to attend presentations. If there are any particular presentations you would like to attend please notify us in your application and we will try to accommodate your wishes in our planning.
Transport and accommodation are at your own expense (further information about transport and accommodation).
To apply as a student volunteer, please download and fill out the application form. Deadline for the application is May 31, 2012. Answers will be sent out no later than June 6, 2012.
We a pleased to announce the team of 11 PDC2012 student volunteers.